You can try Spirulina Crunch here.
Why is spirulina so healthy?
- It has over 100 types of nutrients
- Balances metabolism
- Assists weight loss
- Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6)
- Has more beta carotene than a bunch of carrots
- The only source of the antioxidant phycocyanin known for cancer-fighting properties
- Beta vitamin complex, including B12
- Contains essential minerals including calcium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iron
- High content of enzymes assisting digestion
Why is spirulina in crunch form so much better?
- It's dried at low temperatures retaining most nutrients and enzymes better
- Because it is not processed (except for slow dehydration), its taste is not compromised
- You can eat it on the go
- You can replace your after-gym protein bars with spirulina crunch as a much healthier and more efficient protein alternative!
- You can eat it as a healthy snack
Why is Pure Standard Spirulina Crunch so tasty?
- No fishy smell or taste as only fresh spirulina is used
- No substances used to glue the parts together
- Delicious crunchiness that will satisfy your cravings
- You can add it to your cereal, smoothie or salad, sprinkle on a sandwich or a wrap for added crunch and nutritional value!