This goes out to my new readers, who might not be familiar with foreign and fancy terminologies like spirulina. ;) This one's for you, so pay attention!
Why is spirulina so healthy?
- Over 100 types of nutrients
- Balances metabolism
- Assists weigh loss
- Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6)
- Has more beta carotene than a bunch of carrots
- The only source of the antioxidant phycocyanin known for cancer-fighting properties
- Beta vitamin complex
- Contains essential minerals including calcium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iron
- High content of enzymes assisting digestion
Why is spirulina in Crunch form so much better?
- It’s dried at low temperatures retaining most nutrients and enzymes better
- Because it is not processed (except for slow dehydration), its taste is not compromised
- You can eat it on the go
- You can replace your after-gym protein bars with spirulina crunch as a much healthier and more efficient protein alternative!
- You can eat it as a healthy snack