Have you tried the amazing sugar-free gluten-free vegan cookie dough with homemade chocolate chips? It’s heavenly and so easy! These cupcakes are really an upgrade of the dough for easier serving and presentation.
Ingredients for cupcake (makes 12):
- White beans, canned or 1 ½ c dry (soaked and cooked)
- 3 apples, diced
- Peel of 1 orange
- 1 c dates, pre-soaked 8 hours and pitted
- 6 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Atlantic salt (just a sprinkle)
- Vanilla extract (1 tbsp)
- Cinnamon (¼ tsp)
- Baking soda (½ tsp)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tsp)
Ingredients for cream:
- ½ package of silky tofu
- 2 tbsp pomegranate powder (superfood) (can use any berry powder and also skip this if you don’t have any)
- 3 tbsp date or maple syrup
Instructions for cupcake:
- Heat the over to 180 degrees Celsius
- Strain water from beans and dates, throw everything into the blender and blend!
- Cut orange peel into really thin pieces.
- Add orange peel and apples to the mix and pulse blend. Or blend on low for just 10 sec or mix in manually.
- Add the mix to the cupcake tin on the cupcake wrappers you previously placed in the tin.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Check if ready with a toothpick (stick it in and see if it comes out clean).
Instructions for cream:
- Blend the ingredients.
- Add on top of the cupcakes after they cool.
- Sprinkle a bit more of pomegranate powder on top.
- Drizzle a bit of maple or date syrup
Happy clean eating!