These beauties are unbelievably healthy!
My friend Sarah Avigad has an awesome blog, Accidentally Crunchy, where she recounts her experiments with dairy-free and egg-free feel-good meals, and posts amazing recipes!
This super brownie is from her post.
- 1.5 cups black beans (cooked and rinsed) or 1 can of beans [can use other types of beans with variation in flavor]
- ½ cup brown sugar (I used coconut unprocessed sugar)*
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tbsp oil (I use almond or grapeseed oil)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
* Can replace up to a half of this with liquid stevia (1 drop = 1 tsp sugar).
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Blend all the ingredients except the toppings
- Pour into the muffin tray
- Add toppings
- Bake for 20-25 min
Serve warm with (vegan) ice cream and berries.
Enjoy clean eating!