We celebrated the World Pancake Day with these vegan almond flour crepes with agave syrup and blueberries!
Yummy yummy and healthy!
Also super easy to make.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup plant-based milk (almond, soy, hazelnut, etc.)
- Egg replacement: 3 tbsp apple sauce and/or 1 tbsp ground flax seed or ground chia seed
- 2 tbsp of agave/maple/date syrup or 2 tbsp coconut/brown sugar as a pancake sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Coconut, almond or another oil for greasing the frying pan
- For topping: Blueberries and agave syrup (can substitute date or maple syrup)
- Mix the dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder and sea salt).
- Mix the liquid ingredients together (milk, egg replacement, sweetener).
- Heat up the greasing oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Turn on medium heat. Use a large serving spoon to add pancake batter to the frying pan. After one side is cooked (after about 3 minutes), flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with agave/maple/date syrup and blueberries.
That's it my friends! Enjoy!